In line with our guiding principles of TRUTH, BALANCE, FAIRNESS and EQUITY, OrderPaper:
- Will always uphold the right of reply and fair hearing.
- Takes the issue of Intellectual Property Rights very seriously and will not subscribe knowingly to any infraction of such.
- Respects the right to confidentiality of our news sources and the right to privacy of users
- Will not knowingly subscribe to any form of discrimination, malicious recriminations, racist, ethnic and/or gender bias
- Does not lend itself to the promotion of pornography of any kind
- Demands that users respect the rights and privileges of other users and reserves the right to deny violators access to user-privileges
- Reserves the right to moderate and edit all commentaries and materials posted for publication
- Does not solicit and will not subscribe to any solicitation for any form of benefit in order to facilitate the publication and/or retraction/removal of published content
- Will not use your personal information including (emails and IP Addresses) for any other reason beyond improving services offered on our site. Note however that ng will never at any time ask you to provide your name, address, credit card information, telephone number and any other personal information for the purpose of identifying you.
- Is not and cannot be held liable for any interface and/or transaction between users and third party websites (including advertisers) or materials accessed from our site
- Placement of advertisements on ng does not tantamount to any form of endorsements whatsoever and we do not vouch for the content and/or persuasions of any promotional item from third parties. OrderPaper cannot therefore be held liable for any loss or dissatisfaction therefrom
- All materials, signs and usages on ng is copyrighted and may be reproduced for use by you as validly permitted according to law
- By submitting your materials for publication, you have invariably placed the copyright of such on OrderPaper and we are at liberty to use without let or restraint in all legally permissible means
- Will not be held liable for any inaccuracy and/or falsehood of any content/material not authored and provided by us and claims for redress may only be pursued against authors of the content/material concerned
- Please direct any question or comment on these policies to email@example.com